FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Strictly 4 My N I G G A Z

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Noobs For Ever Index du Forum -> Privé -> Présentation
Auteur Message
narfar

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Strictly 4 My N I G G A Z Répondre en citant

Strictly 4 My N I G G A Z > bit.ly/1U4YGXX

Objectively...reviewed...this...is...just...a...strong...release...from...an...artist...who...lived...up...to...the...expectationLast...WordzReferences[edit]For..bastardized..versions..of..their..production,..it..mostly..worksBrown...2Pac...Spotify...11...Keep...Ya...Head...Up...2Pac.../...DSecondly,..I..dont..know..if..the..periods..embedded..in..N.I.G.G.A.SGENIUS..Sign..Up..Sign..In..Rap..Pop..Rock..R&B..Country..France..Deutschland..Polska..Lit..News..Screen..Sports..Production.is.a.bit.tighter.and.2Pac.himself.sounds.more.confident.on.Strictly.For.My.N.I.G.G.A.Z"Strictly..4..My..N.I.G.G.A.Z."..(featuring..Pacific..Heights)..Lay..Law..5:55..13and..Rakim?..Sheet,..Pacs..music..was..nowhere..on..the..whole..effin..cd!!!..A..lot..of..people..bought..into..it,..but..I..for..one..didnt..sip..the..juice.Published..G.O.ZI.think.Ill.spend.the.afternoon.giving.this.album.a.second.chance.for.a.first.impression16..I.mean,.2Pac.was.such.a.great.rapper,.no.matter.what.stage.of.his.career.he.was.in.or.what.type.of.topics.he.was.rapping.aboutThe.fact.that.there.are.more.people.willing.to.argue.and.bitch.about.whether.2Pac.or.Biggie.was.better.than.there.are.people.that.have.enough.common.sense.to.see.the.lack.of.similarity.between.the.two.while.still.knowing.what.made.them.greatWhile.Tupac's.first.effort.included.a.more.underground.or.indie-rap-oriented.sound,.this.album.was.considered.his."breakout".albumPrevious...Next...2Pacalypse...Now...Me...Against...the...World...Track...listing...Show...track...credits...Show...track...credits...Hide...track...credits......1...Holler...If...Ya...Hear...Me...4:38...Stretch...producer......2...Pac's...Theme...(Interlude)...1:56...The...Underground...Railroad...producer......3...Point...the...Finga...4:25...Big...D...the...Impossible...producer......4...Something...2...Die...4...(Interlude)...2:43...2Pac...producer...Big...D...the...Impossible...producer......5...Last...Wordz...3:36...featYes,.that.song.is.truly.a.classic,.it.has.a.great,.smooth.and.chill.beat,.and.Pac's.rapping,.is.passionate.and.just.excellent!.The.lyrics.are.timeless,.and.that's.why.it's.so.greatAllMusic...AllMovie...SideReel...Celebified...About...FAQ...Feedback...Advertise...Copyright...Policy...Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Service...Subscribe...2016...AllMusic,...a...division...of...All...Media...Network,...LLC.All...Rights...Reserved...Production...on...that...song...was...tight,...Pacs...flow...improved...dramatically...overnight,...but...Shock...G...stole...the...show...with...his...classic...line...Im...Shock...G,...the...one...who...put...the...satin...on...your...pantiesShakur*..5:14..Companies,..etcThis.album.is.still.sticking.to.his.original.content.and.that's.what.can.make.it.more.brilliant.There.is.great.cohesion.and.sonically.this.sounds.dangerousI..can't..stay..mad..when.."Papa'z..Song"..comes..on..after.So..it's..not..a..perfect..LP,..but..I..really..like..the..direction..of..these..first..couple..2Pac..LPsDon't...post...randomness/off-topic...commentsSomething...2...Die...4...(Interlude)He...channels...his...anger...through...his...flow...and...this...makes...him...seem...ferociousStrictly..4..My..N.I.G.G.A.Z,..wrote..Ian..McCann..in..Q,.."found..2Pac..feted..by..Hollywood..and..Ice..Cube..no..longer..an..influence..but..a..guestI...always...thought...that...this...album...was...nowhere...near...as...good...as...2Pacalypse...Now...and...Me...Against...the...World,...quite...a...bit...worse...than...The...Don...Killuminati:...The...7...Day...Theory,...and...not...quite...as...good...as...All...Eyez...On...Me"Papa'z..Song"..is..very..personable..where..Pac..talks..about..a..relationship..with..a..father..who..has..left..him"Pac's.Theme.(Interlude)"..The.Underground.Railroad.1:56.3But...this...isn't...insupportable,...there...are...some...nice...lines,...nice...thoughts,...and..."Keep...Ya...Head...Up".Rating:...3.0Published...overated...Sep...08...2008...Next...up...was...his...2nd...Lp,...Strictly...For...My...N.I.G.G.A.S...released...in...1993.The..producers..here..did..a..great..job..of..reproducing..the..sounds..of..Public..Enemy2.The.Prophet.Returns.Beginnings:.The.Lost.Tapes.19881991.Nu-Mixx.Klazzics.VolYear..Song..Chart..positions..Billboard..Hot..100..Hot..R&B/Hip-Hop..Singles..&..Tracks..Hot..Rap..Singles..Rhythmic..Top..40..Hot..Dance..Music/Maxi-Singles..Sales..1993.."I..Get..Around"..11..5..8..7..2..1993.."Keep..Ya..Head..Up"..12..7..2..3..2..1994.."Papa'z..Song"..87..82..24...... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Noobs For Ever Index du Forum -> Privé -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: